Saturday 15 December 2012

4

This is my fourth confession.

I think I have some sort of psychological issue; I sometimes feel as if someone’s looking at me, staring. I feel this acutely after sex or any sexual activities (especially when I’m subbing)...

But I’ve been feeling it pretty intensely these past few days. I feel like people are watching me in the office, in the subway. It’s bad in the subway, since there’s an entire crowd of people looking in every direction, and you’re never quite able to tell if the person sitting across from you is looking at you, beyond you, or through you. 

This feeling peaked when I was sorting through the mail. I found a plain brown envelope, slightly battered, torn in places, and damp. It had no name on it, no address, no postage. There was a small square of paper inside:

you have been summoned to TRIAL
<o>

Some joker decided to put this in my mail, no doubt. Though, I can’t understand why, it probably wasn’t even left for me. But that stupid little symbol set on edge. The hairs on the back of my neck are prickling even now. I can’t stop looking around, and I’ve even gone over to the front window a few times. I don’t know what I’m supposed to see...


Maybe I’m still shaken up from the dog incident. I should try taking a nap, my boss is not going to be merciful if I come to work tired and listless. Heh, St. Clair says that pity’s not something he’s able to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment